Don’t know what to do with your zong sim?
Haven’t use it for a long period of time?
Here is an exciting offer for you from zong. Zong brings you the most exciting offer for its customers who haven’t used their sim for a while. Now you can enjoy zong sim lagao offer without any hassle.
The requirement for using this offer is very simple. If you haven’t used your sim for 30 days you can avail this offer.
From this offer customer get 6000 minutes, 6000 SMS and 4000 MBs of mobile internet for straight 60 days.
Zong Sim Lagao Offer:
Below are more details of this offer.
Zong Sim Lagao Offer
Note: Customer should recharge to avail this offer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only prepaid customers can avail this offer.
- Zong 20, Zong 30 and zong economy customers can also avail this offer.
- Customer can only avail this offer if they haven’t used their zong sim for 30 days.
- 100 Zong minutes and 100 daily SMS can be availed per day for 60 days.
- 2000 MBs on Day 1 and 2000 MBs on day 31 can be availed. Internet validity is for 30 days only.
- Incentive posted can be used after 4:00 AM
- Subscriber will be eligible if he/she is 30+ days dormant (30 days to 360 day Dormant)
In case you didn’t understand the terms on net, off net, activation, status code, info string below are complete details.
What are On-net Minutes?
Minutes that you can use on the same network are called on-net minutes e.g. If you call on a zong number from your zong number this will be a on-net call.
What are Off-net minutes?
Minutes that you use on two different networks are called off-net minutes e.g. If you call from your zong number to some other network number this will be a off-net call.
What is Activation Code?
The string you dial to activate a specific bundle is called activation code.
What is De-Activation?
The string you dial to deactivate a specific bundle is called de-activation code.
If you like the Offer please mention it in the comment section below.