Ufone is the smallest network of Pakistan with a subscriber base of 21 million with high trust of its customers.
Ufone always find a way to make its customers happy. Ufone brings you the most exciting offer for its customers.
Ufone welcomes its new customers by providing them some amazing deals. By purchasing new sim you get a lot of minutes, SMS and mobile internet.
With new sim offer customer get 500 U to U minutes, 25 U to other local networks minutes, 1000 MBs mobile internet and 500 local SMS on any network.
Here is some more. Within 60 days if you recharge Rs. 50 on your new sim you get 500 Ufone Minutes, 25 Other local network Minutes, 500 local SMS and 1000 MBs internet on every recharge which will be valid for 5 days.
Ufone New Sim Offer:
Below are more details for this offer:
Ufone New Sim Offer
Terms and Conditions:
- Within 30 days customer can avail this offer from the date of purchasing by dialing *1000#.
- When customer dial *1000# he/she will be subscribed to new sim offer.
- Customer will get a bonus with maximum 20 transactions a day.
- Customer will be charged as per his/her tariff plan after expiry of above mentioned resources.
- On-Net minutes can be used on both Ufone and Ptcl numbers.
- Off-Net minutes can be used on all other local networks.
- SMS can be used on all local networks.
- Internet (2G/3G/4G) can be used in network coverage areas only.
- Incentive customer get from recharging Rs.50 will not be added in new sim offer. Incentives will expire as per deadline of 5 days.
- Subscribers getting bonus minutes, SMS and MBs will not be allowed to transfer their balance within the promo duration
- After consumption of 5% resources from bonus; recharge reversal will be blocked
- If customer switch to ufone network from some other local network this offer can be availed
- It is a limited time offer and can be changed anytime.
Its not over yet. Ufone has another amazing offer “Nayi Sim Double Offer”
With new sim double offer you get doubled the amount of resources with ufone super card or ufone super card plus. All you have to do is dial *141# and on recharge of ufone super card (Rs. 520) or ufone super card plus (Rs. 599) you get double resources.
Below are more details of this offer.
|On recharge of super card|
Super Card Plus:
|On recharge of super card Plus|
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer can be availed only on previously 30 days activated Ufone prepaid SIMs.
- Within 30 days of buying new sim customer can avail double resources.
- This offer can be availed one time only on super card or super card plus by dialing *141#.
- Customer will be charged as per his/her tariff plan after expiry of above mentioned
- Recharge reversal facility will not be available for subscribers for next 30 days after they opt for this promotion.
In case you didn’t understand the terms on net, off net, activation, status code, info string below are complete details.
What are On-net Minutes?
Minutes that you can use on the same network are called on-net minutes e.g. If you call on a jazz number from your jazz number this will be a on-net call. In jazz situation both Jazz + Warid numbers can enjoy on-net minutes.
What are Off-net minutes?
Minutes that you use on two different networks are called off-net minutes e.g. If you call from your jazz number to some other network number this will be a off-net call.
What is Activation Code?
The string you dial to activate a specific bundle is called activation code.
What is De-Activation?
The string you dial to deactivate a specific bundle is called de-activation code.
What is Status Code?
The string you dial to check the remaining Minutes, Sms and Internet for a specific bundle is called status code.
What is Info String?
The string you dial to check the information regarding a specific bundle is called info string. Information can be regarding Internet, Sms, Minutes etc.
Do Know us if you like this offer in the comment section below.