Haven’t used your jazz sim for a long time? Want to get the most out of it?
Here is some exciting offer for you. Jazz brings you the most valuable offer for you. All those jazz customers who have not used their sims for a long period of time can avail jazz sim lagao offer.
So what will be the requirements for this awesome offer?
Requirement are very simple. If a customer haven’t used a sim for at least 30 days then they can avail this offer.
What you get in this offer?
You get 50 Jazz + Warid Minutes Daily, 3000 SMS and 1500 MBs of internet for 60 days.
Right another amazing news is that in addition to above mentioned offer if you use Rs. 15 or more you get 50 Jazz + Warid minutes, 50 SMS, 50 MBs of internet valid for 1 day.
Jazz Sim Lagao Offer:
Below are more details of this offer.
Jazz Sim Lagao Offer
50 mins / day (except 6pm – 10pm)
1500 MBs (except 9pm – 1am)
Note: Please note that customer cannot use On-net Jazz + Warid minutes between 6pm – 10pm. Please note that customer cannot use Internet between 9pm – 1am.
Terms and Conditions:
- Jazz + Warid minutes will be available for 60 days daily for customers. Customer can use minutes between 6PM – 10PM.
- Customer cannot use internet between 9PM – 1AM.
- Bonus on Usage will be available for first 90 days
- Rs 0.02 will be charged if customer make calls through reactivation offer.
- 2G/3G/4G internet can be used within jazz network coverage areas.
- Overage of Rs 1/MB applies for all mobile internet bundles
- Internet speed can fluctuate according to the location of your device from a 2G/3G/4G site.
- In case of any complaint, please email at [email protected] for further guidance.
- Rs 3.6/MB will be charged if customer is not subscribed to any bundle.
In case you didn’t understand the terms on net, off net, activation, status code, info string below are complete details.
What are On-net Minutes?
The minutes that you can use on the same network are called on-net minutes e.g. If you call on a jazz number from your jazz number this will be a on-net call. In jazz situation both Jazz + Warid numbers can enjoy on-net minutes.
What are Off-net minutes?
Minutes that you use on two different networks are called off-net minutes e.g. If you call from your jazz number to some other network number this will be a off-net call.
What is Activation Code?
String you dial to activate a specific bundle is called activation code.
What is De-Activation?
Deactivation is the string you dial to deactivate a specific bundle is called de-activation code.
What is Status Code?
Status code is the string you dial to check the remaining Minutes, Sms and Internet for a specific bundle is called status code.
What is Info String?
Info string is the string you dial to check the information regarding a specific bundle is called info string. Information can be regarding Internet, Sms, Minutes etc.
We hope that the information provided regarding internet packages was useful to you. We do our best to completely update our system with new information immediately.
Please let us know about information provided to you in the comment section below.