Jazz is the biggest network of Pakistan with a customer base of 52 million.
Jazz brings you some very exciting offers every day.
With new sim offer you get amazing deals. If you buy a new sim jazz gives you the advantage of getting free minutes, SMS and MBs.
With jazz new sim offer you get 700 Jazz + Warid Minutes (except 6pm – 10pm), 700 SMS and 700 MBs (except 9pm – 1am) straight for 7 days.
Jazz New Sim Offer:
Below are more details for this offer:
Jazz New Sim Offer
|700 Jazz + Warid Minutes|
Note: This offer can be subscribed only once.
Weekly Internet Bundle on New Sim
|1500 Jazz + Warid Minutes|
Terms and Conditions:
- By dialing *191# you cannot use 700 Jazz + Warid Minutes between 6pm – 10pm and internet between 9pm – 1am. This offer is for one time only. Rs. 0.20/call will be charged on the first pulse of each call.
- By dialing *989# Weekly Internet Bundle can be availed multiple times on new sim.
- Both above offers can be used simultaneously
- Internet bundles will not auto-subscribe. Customer need to subscribe again upon expiry.
- Offers can be consumed within 2G/3G/4G network coverage area only.
- Rs 1/MB applies for overage of all mobile internet bundles.
- Internet speed can fluctuate according to the location of your device from a 2G/3G/4G site.
- In case of any complaint, please email at [email protected]for further guidance.
- Rs 3.6/MB will be charged if customer is not subscribed to any bundle.
In case you didn’t understand the terms on net, off net, activation, status code, info string below are complete details.
What are On-net Minutes?
Minutes that you can use on the same network are called on-net minutes e.g. If you call on a jazz number from your jazz number this will be a on-net call. In jazz situation both Jazz + Warid numbers can enjoy on-net minutes.
What are Off-net minutes?
Minutes that you use on two different networks are called off-net minutes e.g. If you call from your jazz number to some other network number this will be a off-net call.
What is Activation Code?
The string you dial to activate a specific bundle is called activation code.
What is De-Activation?
The string you dial to deactivate a specific bundle is called de-activation code.
What is Status Code?
The string you dial to check the remaining Minutes, Sms and Internet for a specific bundle is called status code.
What is Info String?
The string you dial to check the information regarding a specific bundle is called info string. Information can be regarding Internet, Sms, Minutes etc.